Monday, January 30, 2012

 These are a few pictures I took yesterday on my way home from work...I walk and get to hear the birds and enjoy the fresh air......
 this is an open field by a school I pass the snow was untouched and loved the shadows....
 part of an old fence stands guard over this driveway at the back of a property...
 Looking in the lane from the road....the sun playing in the trees...
 A few berries the birds haven't found yet ..or the squirrels...although I heard them in the trees chatting it up...likely worried I was going to take them...
 love these big fur trees , the picture didn't capture the shining snow...we had some freeing rain the day before...love those fluffy clouds in the sky...make me think of summer clouds.
Last but not least.....a lonely birdfeeder full of snow and standing alone in the garden among the sun and late afternoon shadows........
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, ready for the new week and what it has to offer......
He has made us to be HIS witnesses to all generations...let us be the salt and light to the world around us this week....God bless

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martha, you got some beautiful winter photos on your walk to work. It's nice to get out and enjoy the snowy days of winter isn't it? I hope you have a blessed week! Pamela

    ReplyDelete