Friday, January 27, 2012

 Hi, glad you dropped by,  come into the library and have a seat...we can have a visit and enjoy the evening in.....I can go to the kitchen and brew a pot of tea , maybe even find something sweet to go with it...
We could share what has happened since our last visit or we could plan a trip.....
maybe I could find that seed catalog, never to early to start making a list of possible additions to the plot....or maybe you just want to rest and watch the sun setting over the fence....
 I know you love the idea of a European holiday, I think that would be alot of fun...there are always lots of quaint places to visit and explore...when I dream of a holiday England , Ireland and Scotland always come to mind and then......... there is Italy....conjures up all kinds of daydreams.....You likely have a bucket list that we could add to the itinerary...what places do you want to see....
                                       
Here's your dessert and I did find that catalog, just thought maybe I would have a look ....all those pictures reassure me that Spring is around the corner and I need to plan...and place my order ..

Have a wonderful weekend friends   ...

No comments:

Post a Comment