Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pure and Simple Tuesday


 Life can be wonderful and blessed when we have friends
who are always there when we need them....
Or people who have inspired us and guides us along

our way in life...leaving hand prints on your hearts.






Psalm 23 shows us how the Shepherd meets all of your needs...
"The Lord is my Shepherd........I shall not want.
  rest......for He maketh me lie down...
  Refreshment..He leadeth me beside the still waters
  Restoration....for He restorth my soul.....
  Guidance...in the paths of righteouness He leads
  Confidence......I will fear no evil..
  Companionship.....For Thou art with me
  Comfort....for Thy rod and staff comfort me
  Provision...Thou preparest a table
  Joy.....For my cup runneth over......
  Anything in this life, for goodness and mercy shall follow
  all the days of my life...
  Anything in Eternity....for I will dwell in the House of the Lord
                                              FOREVER......
We are made pure ...as white as snow in the blood of Christ..what a GIFT.
                                                          PURE AND SIMPLE

1 comment:

  1. Love, love that first pic. Someday I would love to own a herd of sheep or lambs and of a couple of horses as well. Following you my friend. Diane

    ReplyDelete