Monday, February 6, 2012

 Monday morning waiting for the coffee to perk...outside there are a few flurries , my list of chores is before me....need the coffee first before I can make a decision which one to tackle first.
 this box was my Father's,  I love the years of wear and the patina of the wood...they speak to me of days past and the man who hold his pocket watch and cuff links in this along with some pictures of those He held dear.....Now it holds my memories and someday it will be my daughters....to hold her memories...
 Thinking that Valentine's is coming soon....I need to make a few Valentine cards for some special people...and two very special boys....the loves of my life.  So to draw some inspiration, I decided to use my cream lace tea cup ( heart cutouts in saucer) along with some candle light that always helps...roses and pearls..I think that will do,  I feel the ideas coming...

                      Monday Moments

1 comment:

  1. Your father's box is a treasure indeed. You have a sweet tablescape for Valentine's Day. I hope you have a great week. Pamela

    ReplyDelete