Monday, February 27, 2012

Have been off for a few days with a bad cold and it really seems to like me...so I decided to go thur some pictures, also tried a recipe for 
Linzer cookies
The magazine on the table is Teatime Bliss...
just picked it up, love it..
the opening pages had blue and white china, of
course that was a hit with me, right off.
 These are flowers I got to brighten up my
apartment...even better they were 50% off.
 these were tulips that I got at the same time ,
they are so pretty...soft pink
I also found this cup and sauce on sale, it has a little bird on the handle and the sauce has branches on the side...so soft and pretty..
Hope you all have a great week ....
A smile brightens not only your face, but can change the attitude of another....
Let God shine in you today......
                                      GOD BLESS

2 comments:

  1. Oh darlin', I hate to hear you've been under the weather. I hope ya get to feelin' fit as a fiddle soon and very soon.

    This Ozark Farm Chick just popped in from another blog to say 'howdy and look what I found!!!

    Wohoo...I had a ball tiptoein' through your beautiful tulips...and your blog.

    From the happy hills and hollers of the sunny Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a blessed and beautiful day now....ya hear!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha~ I just looked at my Followers and found a new face and here I am now following you. I noted that you are a friend of Pam's and any friend of Pam's is one of mine. I also noted that you are from New Brunswick, which is a very special place on earth to me. PEI...must get there one day. I've been as far as Halifax, Nova Scotia, but that's the end. My grandmother always wanted me to see PEI and the Cabot Trail. Thanks for tagging up. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete