Thursday, March 22, 2012

 I when though a few pictures and came up with these as possible pictures I would use on cards...
I love teapots and cups, everything blue and white ...and  of course flowers.  
Some of these were taken at a little table I have in front of the balcony doors, great place to seat and have tea and read a book, with the sun streaming in...
 these ones are a pattern of Skye McGhie..Rose Brocade
 this teapot is Cream Lace another of her collections,
the cup and saucer is from 
Winners, it has a Lacy pattern 
 
 this picture was taken with a feature on my camera called nostalgic color....it gives a softness to the picture..
 I like the cottage look and this is my attempt at that....this is on one side of the mantle..
 these plates are made by Wood and Sons, England... a creamy white background,..the cup and saucer I picked up in a little shop in the Valley,N.S.  the teapot from Home Sense
 a few from my teacup collection
 Fell in love with this bowl at Home Sense and had to bring it home...
 These last two are teapots I have had for a few years and they of course are blue and white...what can I say...it is my weakness.......

 see what you find and want to share....
Enjoy today...it is a Gift from God...


2 comments:

  1. Lovely, Martha.. You did a wonderful job taking your pics...
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty photos Martha. You have such pretty dishes and cups and saucers! Enjoy the day. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete